**registration after the date of the webinar will automatically send you a link to listen to the recording.
90-min Pediatric Sleep 101 Seminar
A Pediatric Sleep Seminar is a great way to introduce your parents group to the fundamentals of infant and child sleep. In this 90-min seminar you will learn about:
- Early childhood brain development and how it is affected by sleep
- How sleep affects your child’s growth
- What sleep is for children and how that compares to adults
- The physiology of falling asleep
- Why some babies sleep better than others
- The daily habits of babies that sleep
- The do’s and don’ts of helping your child develop healthy sleep habits
- The role of nutrition in your childs sleep
Seminar attendees will leave empowered to make educated decisions regarding their childs sleep habits, and confident that they are helping their child develop a healty relationhip with sleep that will last a lifetime! Attendees who choose to sign up for a private consultation will be given a 15% discount on the package of their choice.
The cost to attend the Pediatric Sleep 101 Seminar is just $45/couple and $30/parent. To inquire about dates please call 831-275-0752 or email me at email@example.com, or to reserve your space in an upcoming seminar please register below!
3-hr Sleep Plan Workshop
Attending a Sleep Plan workshop provides a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together and learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems.
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and then develop a personalized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
Here’s a brief outline of what you can expect to learn and do during this 3-hr workshop:
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers
- What the leading sleep experts have to say about your child’s sleep
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child
- Putting together a Sleep Plan for your child
- Common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a naptime schedule
All workshop clients will leave with their own personal sleep plan for their child or chidren and receive one week of personal e-mail support with me. This is a great way to get fast answers to any questions that come up, as my policy is to respond to all e-mails within one business day (and usually much sooner!)
The cost to attend a group workshop is just $175/couple or parent, including the personal e-mail support. Attendees who choose to sign up for a private consultation will be given a 30% discount on the package of their choice. To inquire about dates please call 831-275-0752 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to reserve your space in an upcoming workshop please register below!
90-min Pediatric Nutrition Seminar
A Pediatric Nutrition Seminar will help you understand which are the best foods for your growing baby. In this 90-min seminar you will learn about:
- The digestive system of the infant & child
- When to start solids
- Different theories for starting solids and their pros and cons
- Which foods are the best for your child at each stage
- Challenging the dominant paradigm–why your doctor or grandma may not know best anymore
- The new face of pediatric nutrition and why you should be a part of it!
This class will be an enlightening journey into a new paradigm of pediatric nutrition, you will learn more about nutrition and digestion for your child (and quite possibly yourself!) in this class than you ever thought was possible. So throw away the fortified rice cereal and come join us for a real understanding of pediatric health!
The cost to attend the Pediatric Nutrition Seminar is just $50/couple or $35/parent. Attendees who choose to sign up for a private consultation will be given a 20% discount on the package of their choice. To inquire about dates please call 831-275-0752 or email me at email@example.com, or to reserve your space in an upcoming seminar please register below!
3-hr Breastfeeding Class
This 3-hr Breastfeeding class is quite possibly the most informative and vital pre-natal class you will take! Few breastfeeding classes will provide you with the essential information you need to successfully initiate and maintain breastfeeding. Whether you are a stay-at-home mom or a working mother, if you want to breastfeed your child for 3 months of 3 years, you need to take this class! No other breastfeeding class will provide you with as much of a working knowledge of lactation as this one will! In this 3-hr class you will learn about:
- The benefits of breastfeeding and the risks of not breastfeeding
- The anatomy & physiology of lactation
- The first 5 days–why they are so important, and why you’ve never heard this information before!
- Positioning & latch
- Getting enough milk
- Developing a breastfeeding plan
- Common concerns breastfeeding mothers experience and how to prevent and address them
- Breast pumps & equipment
- Going back to work or school
- Maternal health & nutrition
- The myths of breastfeeding
- Where to get support and resources
This is the best Breastfeeding Class on the peninsula and I guarantee you’ll leave wondering why no one told you any of this before, and how you would have managed if you hadn’t taken the class! Come learn how to develop a successful breastfeeding relationship with your child and prevent problems that many women encounter. Your baby will thank you later!
The cost to attend the Breatfeeding class is just $60/couple or $45/parent. Attendees who choose to sign up for a private consultation after their baby is born will be given a 20% discount on the package of their choice. To inquire about dates please call 831-275-0752 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to reserve your space in an upcoming class please register below!
90-min Family Health Seminar
This 90-min seminar will help you navigate the incredibly confusing landscape of nutrition! If you’re confused about which foods are the healthiest, wondering if you should be buying organic or not, or whether you should be eating whole grains or going gluten-free, this seminar will explain the fundamentals of human nutrition and help you understand which foods are the best for you and your family. In this 90-min seminar you will learn about:
- The basics of human digestion
- The nutritional needs of children and adults (& the differences)
- Challenging the dominant paradigm–why “fat free” is making us fat and sick
- Redefining “healthy” eatingà CLEAN eating!
- Making the transition from eating to NOURISHING
The cost to attend the Family Health Seminar is just $50/family! Though, we don’t think very young children will enjoy the seminar very much, so it might be best to find someone to watch them during the talk! Babysitters and nannies can attend for $25.
All seminars, classes and workshops include refreshments and necessary materials such as worksheets, articles, recipes, handouts, etc. I ask that parents make necessary childcare arrangements so that they can focus their full attention in their workshop, class or seminar. Its always a shame to see parents miss out on important information or an educational activity because they are outside comforting a child. In some cases, babysitting will be provided at the venue for an additional fee, please inquire whether this is the case for your class.
* TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT in a seminar or workshop, ADVANCE REGISTRATION is REQUIRED. Please contact me to register.